If you pride yourself on providing the highest level of patient care and customer service, Professional is the place for you! We go above and beyond in every area to offer the best experience for our patients – and we invest in every employee’s growth and development. Our team is our most valuable asset, and employees with vision and ambition enjoy upward mobility. Every effort. Every day. Everyone.
Message From Our CEO
At Professional, we don’t just offer you a job, we offer you a culture of excellence and advancement. Our team is comprised of the best Clinical and Corporate staff from across the country, and clinicians have the opportunity to work with the best sports and orthopedic surgeons. As a member of the Professional family, you will have the opportunity to develop and advance. We look forward to sharing in each team member’s pursuit of professional growth.
Adam Elberg, Founding Partner, President & Chief Executive Officer
Here’s What Our Employees Are Saying
To Browse All Job Openings Click Here!
Full-time clinical staff members are given a very generous annual stipend for Continuing Education courses and, through our professional affiliations, employees are offered discounted rates and free educational opportunities that are not available to the public.
Professional Seminars provides our staff with exciting cutting-edge educational opportunities throughout the year, and nationally renowned specialists are brought into our clinics for Continuing Education lectures, which are exclusive to Professional employees and students.
Clinical staff have the opportunity to shadow highly regarded physicians and some of the best specialists in sports medicine, both in the office and the operating room.
Professional’s Partners and Clinical Directors are approachable — ensuring access to successful industry leaders with extensive education and experience. We also foster mentorship, as well as the opportunity to learn from colleagues in a variety of positions.
Professional’s Hand Therapy Mentorship Program is designed for Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists at all stages of experience including new graduates who are looking to gain clinical knowledge of how to treat hand-related injuries, and for those experienced therapists looking to expand their clinical practice knowledge. The program works through the disciplines required to prepare clinicians for the Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) exam.
Professional’s Hand Therapy Mentorship Program is an 11 month clinically-based program, with onsite training and education with a CHT mentor to gain proficiency in the evaluation and treatment of hand therapy. The program includes:
- Manual Skill Training
- Splinting Workshops
- Surgeon Lectures
- Journal Clubs
- Medbridge Hand Therapy Learning Tracks
- Monthly Clinical Outline, focuses on specific topics that include:
- Detailed learning documents
- Monthly readings from The Rehab of the Hand textbook and peer-rated journal articles, as well as other timely articles
- Open-ended discussion group calls to discuss study material and methods of study. The call is moderated by a different CHT each month, allowing the student to learn from different perspectives.
Professional’s Hand Therapy Mentorship Program is well-known for its interactive learning forum. Each participant, under the supervision of a mentor, benefits from their guidance and expertise, as well as the collaborative nature of the organization.
For more information contact Tim Gleason at TGleason@professionalpt.com
Health professionals want to provide patients with the highest quality of care. At Professional, we believe in providing our staff with the tools they need for consistent, positive results from their efforts in patient care. Our facilities boast state-of-the art modalities and equipment, so our staff can employ the techniques they deem appropriate for each and every patient. Many of our clinics are located within high-end fitness facilities such as Equinox, Blink, and STACK Velocity, and our stand-alone facilities are fully equipped with cardiovascular and strength training equipment.
Professional is committed to providing the same high-quality care for our employees as we do for our patients. We offer the following benefit options to eligible full-time employees:
- Medical Coverage with Aetna Health Inc.
- Dental Coverage with Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MetLife)
- Vision Coverage with EyeMed
- Group Life Insurance with Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MetLife)
- Voluntary Group Coverage — Accident Insurance, Serious Illness, and Individual Short-Term Disability Coverage with Unum
- 401(k) with Fidelity
- College Savings Programs (529 Plan) with LPL Financial
- Continuing Education Stipend
- Allowance for Apparel with Professional’s Logo at Lands’ End
- Vacation, sick and personal days
- Employee Referral Program