This location is operating as ProEx Physical Therapy.
21 Hampton Rd
Exeter, NH 03833
Monday – Thursday
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
8:00 am – 1:00 pm
ProEx Physical Therapy in Exeter is a leading provider of Physical Therapy in New Hampshire.
Joe Dattilo PT
Regional Clinical Director
- Bachelor Degree, Physical Therapy, Northeastern University
- Rehabilitation of the industrial work setting through functional capacity evaluations
- Certified Pedorthist, specializing in foot and ankle injuries and the utilization of shoe modifications and orthotic management
- American Physical Therapy Association, Private Practice and Orthopedic Chapters
- Orthopedic manual therapy
- Specializing in orthopedic rehabilitation, sports injuries and treatment of the spine.
- Working with Olympic, Collegiate and High school athletes in the field of physical therapy
Paul Heaps PT
- Bachelors Degree, University of New Hampshire
- Masters Degree, Physical Therapy, New York University
- Orthopedic and manual therapy
- Post-operative and post injury rehabilitation for orthopedic, spine and sports related injuries