250 River Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Tuesday & Thursday
8:40 am – 3:30 pm
Professional Physical Therapy in Hackensack is a leading provider of Physical Therapy in New Jersey.
Michael Cerullo, MS, PT, CSCS
- Bachelor’s degree, University of Pennsylvania
- MS in Physical Therapy, New York Medical College
- Certified Strength and Conditional specialist
- Sportsmetrics Practitioner, Cincinnati Sports Medicine
- SFMA and FMSC Certified, Functional Movement Systems
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
- Certified Graston Technique Provider
- Work with Professional, Collegiate and High School Athletes
Wesley Arcentales, PT, DPT, CKTP, SFMA
- Bachelors Degree, Biology, Seton Hall University
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy, Seton Hall University
- Working with patients using manual skills and hands-on therapy
- Working with athletes and all orthopedic ailments.
- Passion for preventing sports related injury with an emphasis on ACL prevention
- Co-created Optimum Orthopedics ACL injury prevention and return to play protocol.
- Recognized by the Kinesio Taping Association International as a Certified Kinesio Taping® Practitioner, Functional Dry Needling by Kinetacore, the Graston Technique, SFMA and FMS certified by Functional Movement