776 Route 17 North
Paramus, NJ 07652
*Located inside Equinox Fitness Club
Monday – Friday
7:00am – 8:30pm
8:00am – 12:00pm
Professional Physical Therapy in Paramus is a leading provider of Physical Therapy in New Jersey.
Michael Dunne, PT, DPT, ATC
Clinical Director Education
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Health Science
- Master Degree, Physical Therapy, University of the Sciences, Philadelphia
- Doctorate Degree, Physical Therapy, University of Scranton
- Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC)
- Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES) and Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- Certified to perform the Selective Functional Movement Screen (SFMA), Functional Dry Needling by Kinetacore,
- The Graston Technique, and Myofascial Decompression Techniques (Therapeutic Cupping)
- Rehabilitation Specialist Mentorship course from EXOS (formerly Athletes Performance, Phoenix, Arizona)
- Advances in Hip Preservation, Surgery, Rehabilitation, and Sports Performance from the Hospital of Special Surgery.
- The Mulligan Concept, Maitland-Austrailian Physiotherapy Seminars, and Diagnosis & Treatment of Movement Impairment Syndromes by Shirley Sahraman
- Working with athletes of all ages including weekend warriors, high school, college, and professional athletes
- Functional approach to evaluate, diagnose, and treat each patient individually
Allan Roth, MS PT, ATC
Partner, Clinical Director NJ Lic. # 40QA00493300 Allan Roth is a NJ state licensed Physical Therapist at Professional Physical Therapy. He earned his Bachelor’s in Athletic Training from Lockhaven University and in Physical Therapy through the SUNY system. He also holds a Master’s Degree in Sports Medicine from Indiana State University. Allan has been a Physical Therapy consultant for the NY Islanders, Philadelphia Seventy-Sixers, NY/NJ Metrostars, and the NJ Nets. He currently sees patients at our Westwood clinic. Allan remains involved in sports at the high school level as a Coach, Athletic Trainer, and Physical Therapist.