Joseph Kozlowski MS, PT, Cert MDT
Partner, Regional Clinical Director, Long Island
NYS Lic. #: 01532-1
Joseph Kozlowski is one of the Founding Partners of Gold Coast Physical Therapy, which became part of the Professional family in 2014. He graduated with a Master’s Degree from Long Island University and is a certified McKenzie Therapist . As one of a select group of certified McKenzie Therapists on Long Island, he is able to prescribe a series of individual exercises to resolve specific patient complaints. He is also an IASTM Certified Practitioner. For patients with more complicated mechanical disorders, he can provide advanced hands-on techniques.
Joseph has an extensive background in all aspects of Orthopedic and Sports Rehabilitation. His Orthopedic experiences include treating athletes from the NHL, AMA Motocross, Boxing, Intercollegiate, and High School athletics.
Nicholas Vitale, DPT
- Bachelor of Science Degree, James Madison University
- Doctorate Degree, Physical Therapy, New York Institute of Technology
- Return-to-sport training of collegiate and High School athletes
- Women's Atherosclerosis Inflammation and Thrombosis (WAIAT) Study
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)