This location is operating as ProEx Physical Therapy.
64 Portsmouth Avenue, Suite #5
(in the Meadowview Plaza)
Stratham, NH 03885
Monday – Thursday
7:00 am – 7:00 pm
7:00 am – 5:00 pm
ProEx Physical Therapy in Stratham is a leading provider of Physical Therapy in New Hampshire.
Joe Dattilo PT
Regional Clinical Director
- Bachelor Degree, Physical Therapy, Northeastern University
- Rehabilitation of the industrial work setting through functional capacity evaluations
- Certified Pedorthist, specializing in foot and ankle injuries and the utilization of shoe modifications and orthotic management
- American Physical Therapy Association, Private Practice and Orthopedic Chapters
- Orthopedic manual therapy
- Specializing in orthopedic rehabilitation, sports injuries and treatment of the spine.
- Working with Olympic, Collegiate and High school athletes in the field of physical therapy
Dan Thomas, PT, OMT, FAAOMPT,
- Bachelors Degree, Physical Therapy, Northeastern University
- Full-fellow in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Therapists
- American Physical Therapy Association and American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Continuing education courses in manual therapy, golf swing mechanics, and medical exercise therapy