397 Willis Avenue
Williston Park, NY 11596
Monday – Friday
7:00am – 8:30pm
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Professional Physical Therapy in Williston Park is a leading provider of Physical Therapy in New York.
Anna Chow, PT, MA, OCS, CHT
Partner, Area Manager - Queens/Long Island
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist, Orthopedic Clinical Specialist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
Glen Rowell, PT, DPT, OCS
- Bachelor's Degree, Physical Therapy, New York University
- Masters Degree, Orthopedic Physical Therapy, Touro College
- Doctorate Degree, Physical Therapy, Touro College
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Certified Hip Specialist through Hospital for Special Surgery
- Teaching positions at Touro College, NYU, NYIT, and Kingborough College
- Mentors students in NYU and Touro College’s PT Orthopedic Residency Programs