- Bachelors Degree, Biology, Seton Hall University
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy, Seton Hall University
- Working with patients using manual skills and hands-on therapy
- Working with athletes and all orthopedic ailments.
- Passion for preventing sports related injury with an emphasis on ACL prevention
- Co-created Optimum Orthopedics ACL injury prevention and return to play protocol.
- Recognized by the Kinesio Taping Association International as a Certified Kinesio Taping® Practitioner, Functional Dry Needling by Kinetacore, the Graston Technique, SFMA and FMS certified by Functional Movement