- Master of Science, Exercise Physiology, Queens College
- Bachelor’s Degree, Physical Education/Athletic Training, Ithaca College
- Bachelor’s Degree, Physical Therapy, Ithaca College
- New York State Licensed Physical Therapist (PT)
- Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Athletic Training
- Performance Training of Athletes
- Study of the Science of Strength and Conditioning of weightlifters and other athletes
- Serves as a consultant to many university, college and professional athletic teams
- Delivers national lectures on topics like Sports Physical Therapy and Performance Training of Athletes
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Sports Medicine/Rehabilitation Specialist of the year – 2016
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Sports Physical Therapy Lynn Wallace Award – 2015
- USA Strength & Conditioning Hall of Fame – 2003
- Authored more than 60 peer-reviewed journal articles and book chapter publications on Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Research, Sports Physical Therapy Research, and Strength & Conditioning
- Presented his research at the International World Confederation of Physical Therapy, Washington, D.C.
- Former Head Strength & Conditioning Coach, St. John’s University of New York (1986-1995)
- Former Head Strength & Conditioning Coach, World League of American Football New York/New Jersey Knights (1991)
- Former Head Strength & Conditioning Coach, Women’s United Soccer Association’s (WUSA) New York Power professional women’s soccer team (2001 – 2002)
MS, PT, ATC, USAW
Founding Partner, Chief Development Officer
George Papadopoulos is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist and BOC certified Athletic Trainer at Professional Physical Therapy. He is a graduate of Long Island University-Brooklyn Campus where he served as a Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer working with all their Division I Athletic Teams. He also served as an Assistant Adjunct Professor in the Athletic Training program at LIU from 1992 to 1995. George continues to guest lecture at NYIT in the Physical Therapy Program. He has worked with athletes at the High School, Collegiate, and professional levels of competition. For three years, George served as the Head Athletic Trainer for the USISL Soccer Champion: Long Island Rough Riders. He also has extensive experience with ice hockey injuries, and has been involved in the rehabilitation of many professional players in the National Hockey League. From 1997 through 1998, he was involved with the rehabilitation of many of NHL’s New York Islanders.
As one of the founding partners, George continues to treat and deliver the Professional quality care that the company is built upon. George is also the Chief Development Officer and works closely with other department heads to identify and build out new facilities.