At Professional, we’re committed to helping our patients get back to health. We treat each patient instead of the injury, and we’re excited to take this approach to your home treatment! Help us help you recover faster but continuing your treatment at home, when you can’t make it into the office. This means we’re here to come to your home if you find that you are in a situation where you are unable to leave or have physical difficulty doing so.
home physical therapy.
At-Home Physical Therapy
Our therapists will work to develop a recovery plan that is customized to meet your individual needs, whether it be post-operative rehabilitation or treating an existing injury.
With no equipment needed, our therapists will bring everything needed to your home.
Do you think you could be a good candidate for homecare?
Expecting Surgery or Post-operative – required to stay home for recovery
Lacking transportation or access
Your condition presents mobility restraints
Desire private session with your PT
Leaving home presents health risks
Treatments available for Homecare:
- Develop a home exercise program for Increasing strength and mobility
- Completing daily activities
- Household fall risk assessment (home evaluations)
- How-to use assistive devices like cane, walker, crutches, shower seat
- Help make progress to being able to eventually leave your home” – not sure the right wording but something to say we want to help you become independent enough to get out of your home
During your homecare visit, your PT will follow strict PPE protocols. This includes wearing a mask at all times, gloves, and other gear that may be deemed appropriate.
To find out more information on at-home physical therapy, reach out to your local clinic for more information by completing the following form.