Antonio Lombardo, PT, DPT, CPT, USA-W, USA-PL, Pn.1
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Thomas Jefferson University
- Physical Therapy Assistant, Nassau Community College
- Ceritifed Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Physical Therapy
- Vestibular Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction Therapy (BFRT)
- Kinesiotaping (CKT)
Focusing my career on evidence-based practice and the advancement of physical therapy among the general public. I'm looking to apply my leadership experience from my career in physical therapy to new opportunities in healthcare education. I hope to network with PTs, MDs, DOs, and other healthcare providers to achieve these goals and improve patients' outcomes and experiences. My research focus is on Weightlifting, Powerlifting, BodyBuilding, Crossfit, Tactical athletes and Mixed Martial Arts Kinesiology and advancement.
Alexia Santiago, OTR/L
- Master's Degree, Physical Therapy, NYU
- Occupational Hand Therapy
- Upper extremity conditions
- Splinting techniques
I have been working with Professional Hand Therapy since 2017, I began as a therapist within the company in 2019. I have been interested in working with patients with orthopedic hand and upper extremity conditions very early in my career and have continually developed my skills since. I am well versed in numerous upper extremity conditions and splinting techniques and enjoy working with Long Island and New York City Orthopedic Hand Surgeons.