1300 Soldiers Field Road
Allston, MA 02135
The preferred and most direct entrance to this clinic is on Western Avenue, behind the Pavement Coffee House.
Please park in one of the designated “Professional Physical Therapy” parking spaces, to avoid being towed.
7:00 am – 12:00 pm
3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Professional Physical Therapy in Allston-Brighton is a leading provider of Physical Therapy in Massachusetts.
David A. Watson PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Northeastern University
- Bachelor's Degree, Rehabilitation Science, Northeastern University
- Orthopaedic Manual Therapy Level 1
- Candidate for Fellowship in Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy at Boston University
- Graston Level 1
- Myopain Trigger Point Dry Needling Level 1
- Sole Supports, Custom Orthotics Casting
- American Physical Therapy Association - Massachusetts chapter
- Running injuries and gait assessment
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Dry needling
- Orthotic casting
- Manual therapy
- Functional exercise