Professional Physical Therapy Clinic
Complete this short form and our patient care coordinators will reach out to schedule an appointment at your convenience.
1783 Grand Avenue
(@ Baldwin Shopping Center)
Baldwin, NY 11510
Monday – Friday
7:00 am – 7:00 pm
8:00 am – 10:40 am
Professional Physical Therapy in Baldwin is a leading provider of Physical Therapy in New York.
Tour our Baldwin, NY physical therapy clinic
Physical Therapist Staff
Anna Chow PT, MA, OCS, CHT
Regional Director of Operations
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist, Orthopedic Clinical Specialist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
Christina Ciccione DPT, CSCS, CES
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, New York University
- Bachelor's Degree, Biomedical Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage (IASTM-Smart Tools)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of the knee and shoulder
- Chronic overuse injuries of the shoulder, hip and knee
- Acute sports-related injuries and post surgical orthopedic procedures