Anna Chow PT, MA, OCS, CHT
Regional Director of Operations
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist, Orthopedic Clinical Specialist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
Christina Ciccione DPT, CSCS, CES
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, New York University
- Bachelor's Degree, Biomedical Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage (IASTM-Smart Tools)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of the knee and shoulder
- Chronic overuse injuries of the shoulder, hip and knee
- Acute sports-related injuries and post surgical orthopedic procedures