94 West Main Street, Bay Shore, NY 11706
Monday – Friday
7:00 am – 8:30 pm
We have Spanish-speaking staff at this office.
Tenemos representantes que hablan español.
Professional Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy in Bay Shore is a leading provider of Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy in New York.
Joseph Kozlowski MS, PT, Cert MDT
Regional Director of Operations
- Master’s Degree, Long Island University
- Certified McKenzie Therapist
- IASTM Certified Practitioner
- All aspects of Orthopedic and Sports Rehabilitation
- Advanced hands-on techniques
- Treating athletes from the NHL, AMA Motocross, Boxing, Intercollegiate, and High School athletics
Arielle Prince DPT, CKTP
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy
- Bachelor's Degree, Health and Exercise Science, along with a minor in Psychology, Syracuse University
- Kinesio Taping
- Working with a wide variety of patients, ranging from athletes to general orthopedic outpatient populations
- Treatment of spinal disorders and injuries
- Treatment of rotator cuff and ACL injuries