Professional Physical Therapy Clinic
Bayside / Whitestone
Complete this short form and our patient care coordinators will reach out to schedule an appointment at your convenience.
21-42 Utopia Parkway
Whitestone, NY 11357
Monday – Friday
6:45 am – 7:00 pm
8:00 am – 10:40 am
(September – June)
Professional Physical Therapy in Bayside / Whitestone, NY is a leading provider of Physical Therapy and Occupational Hand Therapy in the Queens borough area of New York City.
Hear from our patients
Tour our Bayside / Whitestone physical therapy clinic
Physical Therapist Staff
Anna Chow PT, MA, CHT
Regional Director of Operations
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
Neil Moss DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, New York Institute of Technology
- Bachelor's Degree, Sports Management, St. John's University
Farrah Sharkey-Goring, MSPT, OCS, CSCS
- Master's Degree, Physical Therapy, Columbia University
- Bachelor's Degree, Exercise Physiology with a minor in Dance
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Specialist
- NSCA-certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Athletic population
- Post-surgical conditions