Keith Cooper, PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, University of New England
- Bachelor's Degree, Psychology, Wheaton College
- Physical Therapy
- Spine rehab
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Throwing injuries, baseball specific training
As a physical therapist I have found a profession that combined my history as an athlete, my love and passion for exercise and wellness, and my desire to help people achieve a pain free, active, and healthy life. I enjoy having this unique opportunity to get to know a wide spectrum of people and find the best ways to help them achieve all of their goals.
Megan Swanner, PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Lynchburg College
Megan received her Doctor of Physical Therapy from University of Lynchburg in 2020. She is a Virginia native and moved to
Massachusetts to complete her Institute of Orthopedic and Manual Therapy certification through Professional PT. Megan has been
treating in the outpatient orthopedics realm of physical therapy since graduation and enjoys working with diverse patient population to
help them return to pain free function at every level.
Joseph Kelly, PT, DPT, CSCS, XPS
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Boston University
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- MACI Certified
- Physical Therapy
- Sports specific injury prevention and performance optimization
Joe receiving his Doctor of Physical Therapy from Boston University in 2020. He has a background in Strength and Conditioning, receiving his CPT in 2017, followed by his CSCS and XPS in 2019. He spent a year learning from and assisting the Strength and Conditioning Staff at Boston University, assisting with the Division 1 Men's Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Light Weight Rowing, and Swimming/Diving teams at BU. He has completed clinical internships at South Shore Hospital, Professional Physical Therapy and Rebound Physical Therapy. Joe became a Physical Therapist in order to fulfill his passion of performance optimization, no matter the individuals starting point.