Our Boston facility was previously known as ProEx Physical Therapy.
607 Boylston St.
Boston, MA 02116
Monday – Thursday
7:00 am – 8:00 pm
7:00 am – 5:00 pm
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
(September – May)
Professional Physical Therapy in Boston is a leading provider of Physical Therapy in Massachusetts.
Tim Genecco MS, PT
Regional Director of Operations
- Master's Degree, Physical Therapy, University of Miami
- Bachelor's Degree, Biology, Fairfield University
- Teaching the PTA program at Florida’s Lynn University
Stephanie Novello PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Northeastern University
- Bachelor's Degree, Rehab Science, Northeastern University
- Candidate for Fellowship in Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy at Boston University
- Working with Professional, Collegiate and High School athletes
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy, sports injuries and treatment of the spine