Our Boston facility was previously known as ProEx Physical Therapy.
607 Boylston St.
Boston, MA 02116
Monday – Thursday
7:00 am – 7:00 pm
7:00 am – 4:00 pm
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
(September – June)
Professional Physical Therapy in Boston is a leading provider of Physical Therapy in Massachusetts.
Matt McManus PT
Regional Clinical Director
- Bachelor's Degree, Physical Therapy, Northeastern University
- Rehabilitation of the industrial work setting through functional capacity evaluations
- American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists (Candidate for full-fellowship)
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Massachusetts Private Practice Special Interest Group of the APTA
- Specializing in orthopedic rehabilitation, sports injuries and treatment of the spine
- Working with Professional, Collegiate and High school athletes in the field of physical therapy
- Community speaking on topics related to physical therapy and sports conditioning with local business groups and athletic organizations
- Guest lecturing at Northeastern University
- Medical Exercise Therapy and Spinal Conditions