Danica Lynch, PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, MCPHS University
- Bachelor's Degree, Health Policy and Management, Providence College
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Manual Therapy
After pursuing my first dream of graduating from Providence College, I went on to MCPHS University for my DPT. I had known I wanted to go into PT for a long time and it was solidified during my year off between college and grad school as I worked as a front desk and exercise technician in a private physical therapy clinic in my hometown, Westerly, RI. I have been fortunate to complete IOMT level one with Martin Langaas and am currently in the Boston University Fellowship in Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy.
Emily Regan, PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Northeastern University
- MACI Certified
- Level I residency of the Institute of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (IOMT)
- APTA, Orthopaedic chapter, Research chapter
Athletics have always been a large part of my life. As a collegiate three-season athlete, I spent a great deal of time in the training room receiving treatment and shadowing. I began my career as a Biology Major at Stonehill College and quickly learned I was interested in helping athletes of all backgrounds recover and return to sport at their full potential. My classes at Northeastern University allowed me to develop as a Physical Therapist and lead me to complete the Level I residency of the Institute of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (IOMT).