Joseph Incandela DPT, ATC, CSCS
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Finch University of Health Sciences, Chicago Medical School
- NATA- Certified Athletic Trainer
- NSCA- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Joe Incandela is the Clinical Director of Professional PT at Brooklyn Heights. He is Physical Therapy Specialist with 20+ years of experience in Outpatient Physical Therapy. Joe enjoys treating a wide variety of orthopedic conditions, post-operative surgeries, and Sports related injuries. Patients typical seen include young athletes, weekend warriors, acute musculoskeletal injuries, to joint replacement rehab. In addition, Joe dedicates himself in attending numerous continuing education courses keeping updated in practice. Joe enjoys cycling on the weekends. Furthermore, Joe is married, with 3 teenagers, and is all about supporting their sports, extracurricular activities, and educational studies.
Natasha Commissiong, PT, DPT, NKT
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Touro College- 2011
- Bachelor in Health Sciences from Touro College- 2011
- Bachelor in Kinesiology from Temple University- 2008
- Neurokinetic Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Orthopedics and Post-Operative therapy
Natasha has 10 years of experience in the field of physical therapy. She graduated with her doctorate of physical therapy with a dual B.S in health sciences from Touro College in 2011 while working as a personal trainer. She treats all orthopedic injuries, post-surgical conditions, and sports-related injuries. She is currently level 1 certified in Neurokinetic Therapy (NKT) and plans to complete level 2 in the near future.
Samantha Lou Anastasio, PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, University of the Sciences
- Bachelor's Degree, Health Science
Samantha is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist. She attended the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia where she earned her Bachelor's in Health Science and Doctorate in Physical Therapy degrees. Samantha completed one of her clinical affiliations with Professional Physical Therapy before accepting a job following graduation. She has experience with treating orthopedic, post surgical, neurological, among many other conditions. Samantha plans to continue to further her education in Physical Therapy to improve her ability to help patients as best she can.