Our Centerville, MA facility was previously known as ProEx Physical Therapy and one of our 2 newest locations servicing the Cape Cod area of Southern MA.
1600 Falmouth Road Unit 34
Centerville, MA 02632
Monday – Friday
7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Welcome to our Centerville, MA Physical Therapy Clinic in Cape Cod. Our patient-centric treatment philosophy focuses on providing exceptional and compassionate care to the entire person, not just their injury. Founded in 1998, Professional Physical Therapy is a leading provider of physical therapy and sports medicine services with clinic locations throughout New England. Contact our Centerville, MA Physical Therapists in Cape Cod today to develop a customized pain treatment and rehabilitation plan.
Tim Genecco MS, PT
Regional Director of Operations
- Master's Degree, Physical Therapy, University of Miami
- Bachelor's Degree, Biology, Fairfield University
- Teaching the PTA program at Florida’s Lynn University
Eileen Cullen-Weber PT
- Bachelor's Degree, Biology, Catholic University of America
- Bachelor's Degree, Physical Therapy, Daemen College
- Manual therapy and functional exercise