Danielle Verbel, PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Quinnipiac University
- Bachelor's Degree, Health Sciences, Quinnipiac University
- Young athlete populations
- Gymnastics rehabilitation
Danielle is the Clinical Director at City Hall. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences from Quinnipiac University in 2013 and continued on to earn her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Quinnipiac as well in 2016. Danielle was a Division 1 Acrobatics and Tumbling athlete and enjoys treating young athlete populations, especially gymnastics rehabilitation. Danielle is certified in the use of Graston Technique. In her spare time, Danielle enjoys traveling with her husband and spending time with her dog.
Vincent Chiu, PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, SUNY Buffalo
- Bachelor's Degree, Exercise Science
I started lifting weights at age 18 and was interested in how to optimize performance. I have worked for several gyms (Velocity Sports Performance, Blink Fitness), but I've always had a hunger past the point of performance and wanted to learn more about how to rehabilitate injuries.