Farzad Irani DPT, OCS, LATC
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Boston University
- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training, Boston University
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- National Athletic Trainer Association (NATA)
- Athletic and orthopedic rehab, evidence-based practices
- Manual Therapy
Dr. Farzad Irani is a Physical Therapist at Professional Physical Therapy. He received his Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training and Doctorate of Physical Therapy, both from Boston University. He has been passionate in the field ever since, pursuing post-graduate specialization in Orthopaedics, becoming a mentor in the Professional PT residency program and taking on multiple students every year. Dr. Irani takes an individual approach to each patient case, not only developing a plan of care specific to the diagnosis but also catering to the personality of the patient, all while providing a comfortable and stimulating environment. Dr. Irani specializes in athletic and orthopaedic rehabilitation, and has experience in numerous patient populations, including pediatrics, geriatrics, and collegiate athletes.