Alex Ivashenko, PT, DPT, OCS, COMT, AHC
- Doctoral Degree, Orthopedic and Manual Physical Therapy, Chatham University
- Master's Degree, Physical Therapy, Hahnemann University
- Bachelor's Degree, Biology, Rutgers University
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist (COMT)
- Advanced Hip Clinician
- APTA General and Orthopedic Sections
- MAPS (Maitland Australian Physiotherapy Society)
- ASSET (American Society of Shoulder and Elbow Therapists)
- Cervicogenic dysfunction, headaches, and dizziness
- Lumbar spine
- Shoulder, hip, and lower extremity injuries
Alex has almost 40 years of experience in the field of Orthopedic Physical Therapy. He completed a Master’s degree in Physical Therapy and then went on to earn his doctoral degree in Orthopedic and Manual Physical therapy from Chatham University. Alex holds certifications in Orthopedic PT and Orthopedic Manual therapy and is also recognized as an Advanced Hip Clinician. He specializes in treating patients with Cervicogenic dysfunction (headaches, and dizziness) and lumbar spine pain. He also specializes in shoulder, hip and lower extremity injuries.
For each patient Alex designs a customized program, combining manual treatment, functional exercise and a home program to restore functional ability.