Our Epping facility was previously known as ProEx Physical Therapy.
96 Calef Highway, Suite #8
(in the Eppicenter Plaza)
Epping, NH 03042
Monday – Thursday
7:00 am – 7:00 pm
7:00 am – 5:00 pm
8:00 am – 11:00 am
Professional Physical Therapy in Epping, previously known as ProEx Physical Therapy, is a leading provider of Physical Therapy in New Hampshire.
Joe Dattilo PT
Regional Clinical Director
- Bachelor's Degree, Physical Therapy, Northeastern University
- Rehabilitation of the industrial work setting through functional capacity evaluations
- Certified Pedorthist, specializing in foot and ankle injuries and the utilization of shoe modifications and orthotic management
- American Physical Therapy Association, Private Practice and Orthopedic Chapters
- Orthopedic manual therapy
- Specializing in orthopedic rehabilitation, sports injuries and treatment of the spine.
- Working with Olympic, Collegiate and High school athletes in the field of physical therapy
Thomas Duxbury PT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Franklin Pierce College
- Bachelor's Degree, Exercise Science, Springfield College
- Spine rehabilitation
- Sports specific rehabilitation