Our Exeter facility was previously known as ProEx Physical Therapy.
21 Hampton Road
Exeter, NH 03833
7:00 am – 6:00 pm
10:20 am – 7:00 pm
10:40 am – 7:00 pm
7:00 am – 12:00 pm
Professional Physical Therapy in Exeter, previously known as ProEx Physical Therapy, is a leading provider of Physical Therapy in New Hampshire.
Joe Dattilo PT
Regional Clinical Director
- Bachelor's Degree, Physical Therapy, Northeastern University
- Rehabilitation of the industrial work setting through functional capacity evaluations
- Certified Pedorthist, specializing in foot and ankle injuries and the utilization of shoe modifications and orthotic management
- American Physical Therapy Association, Private Practice and Orthopedic Chapters
- Orthopedic manual therapy
- Specializing in orthopedic rehabilitation, sports injuries and treatment of the spine.
- Working with Olympic, Collegiate and High school athletes in the field of physical therapy
Jon Rogers PT, DPT, OCS
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Boston University
- Bachelor's Degree, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Orthopaedic Specialist