Tour Our Garden City Physical Therapy Clinic
Physical Therapist Staff
Anna Chow PT, MA, OCS, CHT
Regional Director of Operations
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist, Orthopedic Clinical Specialist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
Jessica Paparella-Wachtel DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Stony Brook University
- Bachelor's Degree, Biology, Queens College
- Educational lectures
- Consultant for CyMedica Orthopedics
- Specialties include concussion management, working with the overhead throwing athlete, and return to sport following orthopedic surgery/injury
- Treatment experience ranges from the sedentary, to the weekend warrior, to the professional athlete in the NHL, MLB, MLS, MLL, and UFC