Professional Physical Therapy Clinic
Garden City, NY
Complete this short form and our patient care coordinators will reach out to schedule an appointment at your convenience.
645 Stewart Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
Monday – Friday
7:00am – 8:30pm
8:00am – 12:00pm
(September – June)
Professional Physical Therapy in Garden City is a leading provider of Physical Therapy in New York.
Tour our Garden City, NY physical therapy clinic
Physical Therapist Staff
Anna Chow PT, MA, CHT
Regional Director of Operations
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
Jessica Paparella-Wachtel DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Stony Brook University
- Bachelor's Degree, Biology, Queens College
- Educational lectures
- Consultant for CyMedica Orthopedics
- Specialties include concussion management, working with the overhead throwing athlete, and return to sport following orthopedic surgery/injury
- Treatment experience ranges from the sedentary, to the weekend warrior, to the professional athlete in the NHL, MLB, MLS, MLL, and UFC