Professional Physical Therapy Clinic
Complete this short form and our patient care coordinators will reach out to schedule an appointment at your convenience.
55 East Old Country Road
Hicksville, NY 11801
Monday – Friday
7:00 am – 8:30 pm
8:00 am – 12:00 pm (September – June)
Professional Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy in Hicksville is a leading provider of Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy in New York.
Hear from our patients
Tour our Hicksville, NY physical therapy clinic
Physical Therapist Staff
Anna Chow PT, MA, CHT
Regional Director of Operations
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
Joseph Macchia PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Stony Brook University
- Bachelor's Degree, Nutrition and Exercise Science, CUNY Queens College
- Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Graston Technique Specialist
- Personalized Blood Flow Restriction Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of the knee, shoulder, and hip
- Chronic overuse injuries of the shoulder, hip and knee
- Acute sports-related injuries and post-surgical orthopedic procedures