Meredith Cahalan DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, SUNY Stony Brook Health Science Center
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, Manhattan College
- Functional training of the upper and lower extremities, and core stabilization
Katarina Corpuz, PT
- Bachelor's Degree, Physical Therapy, University of the East Ramon
During my clinical rotation, i was given an opportunity to work in specialized clinics which allowed me to be skilled in assessing and treating physical therapy related cases that specializes in: Cardiovascular,sports,geriatric,pediatric,Neurological, Orthopedic and musculoskeletal conditions.
McBernard Gregorio, PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Utica College
- Bachelor's Degree, Physical Therapy, UERMMMCI
- Physical Therapy
- Treating post-operative shoulder rotator cuff repair
- Knee/ACL reconstruction, and total knee replacement
McBernard "Mac" received his bachelor's degree from the University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center in Manila, Philippines in 2016. He then pursued his doctorate degree in Utica College in 2019. During Dr. Gregorio's clinical rotation in Manila, he had the opportunity to be the court-side physical therapist of the collegiate volleyball team of the University of the Philippines. Mac has been athletic since high school. He was a varsity player of two sports, which was volleyball and table tennis.
Michael Ling, PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Northeastern University
I have dealt with knee injuries since I was 12 years old due to playing basketball. I was frequently a patient in physical therapy clinics and fell in love with the field. I decided I wanted to a physical therapist when I was 16 years old and have worked hard to obtain my degree. I enjoy working with people closely and am passionate about self-improvement.