Richard Lenz, DPT, USAW
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, New York Institute of Technology
- McKenzie Technique
- Conditions of the low back
- Treating sports-related injuries
Rich Lenz is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist with is Doctorate in Physical Therapy. He is a graduate of New York Institute of Technology and had joined Professional in 2009. Rich has been a Clinical Director of several offices for Professional, including our Mamaroneck, Westchester office, Sutton Place and West 76th Street location in NYC, and currently is now at our Kew Gardens location. As a previous athlete, he is well versed in sports conditions and treatment techniques. Rich is certified in USAW, McKenzie Trained and Graston Trained. He is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association.
Solange Wong, PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Hunter College
- Bachelor of Arts, Neuroscience and Behavior, Barnard College
- Orthopedics, Foot & Ankle
Solange is a physical therapist with orthopedic specialty certification and clinical expertise in treating various populations in the outpatient orthopedic setting. Solange has a bachelor's degree from Barnard College and a doctorate in physical therapy from Hunter College. Solange is a native of Taiwan and fluent in Mandarin.