266 West Park Avenue
Long Beach, NY 11561
Monday, Wednesday, Friday:
7:00 am – 8:30 pm
7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Professional Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy in Long Beach is a leading provider of Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy in New York.
Anna Chow PT, MA, OCS, CHT
Regional Director of Operations
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist, Orthopedic Clinical Specialist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
Louis Wipper DPT, USAW
- Doctoral Degree, University at Buffalo
- USA Weightlifting
- APTA – American Physical Therapy Association
- Post-operative shoulder, knee, ankle, and spine injuries; postural correction; athletic rehabilitation; gait and balance
- Excellence in Clinical Patient Satisfaction Award from Professional Physical Therapy – 2016
- Rehabilitated Islanders Athlete of the Month Award – 2017
- Rehabilitated Islanders Athlete of the Month Award – 2018