266 West Park Avenue
Long Beach, NY 11561
Monday, Wednesday, Friday:
7:00 am – 8:30 pm
7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Professional Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy in Long Beach is a leading provider of Physical Therapy and Hand Therapy in New York.
Tour Our Long Beach Physical Therapy Clinic
Physical Therapist Staff
Anna Chow PT, MA, OCS, CHT
Regional Director of Operations
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist, Orthopedic Clinical Specialist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
Louis Wipper DPT, USAW
- Doctoral Degree, University at Buffalo
- USA Weightlifting
- APTA – American Physical Therapy Association
- Post-operative shoulder, knee, ankle, and spine injuries; postural correction; athletic rehabilitation; gait and balance
- Excellence in Clinical Patient Satisfaction Award from Professional Physical Therapy – 2016
- Rehabilitated Islanders Athlete of the Month Award – 2017
- Rehabilitated Islanders Athlete of the Month Award – 2018