Gregory Davis, MPT, CSCS, SFMA
- Master's Degree, Physical Therapy, Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Tulane University
- Manual techniques such as Strain-Counterstrain, the Mulligan Technique, and Muscle Energy Techniques
I have been practicing for 19 years. I have held certifications as certified strength and conditioning specialist, SFMA, and Graston technique. I have taken over 40 continuing education courses, mostly focused on manual techniques for treatment of all orthopedic conditions.
Nicole Baratta, PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Rutgers University
- Bachelor's Degree, Biology, Ramapo College
Dr. Nicole Baratta is a staff physical therapist at Professional Physical Therapy's Lyndhurst clinic. She earned a B.S. in Biology at Ramapo College in 2016 and her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Rutgers University in 2020. During her clinical rotations, she treated in a variety of settings such as outpatient orthopedics, school-based pediatrics, acute brain injury and inpatient rehabilitation. She gained experience working with a wide variety of patients including post-operative care, orthopedic and sports injuries, and neurological conditions. She is currently in Professional PT's Orthopedic Residency Program, which is helping her sharpen her manual techniques and provide evidence-based care for her patients.
Patricia Castle, PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, the University of Scranton
- Master's Degree, Physical Therapy with a musculoskeletal specialization and a minor in administration, Long Island University
- Bachelor's Degree, Physical Therapy, Kean University/UMDNJ
Patti received her Bachelors of Science degree in physical therapy in 1989 from Kean College, UMDNJ. She then went on to earn her Masters of Science degree from Long Island University, Brooklyn campus in Musculoskeletal Specialization with a minor in administration in 1997. She completed her transitional doctorate degree in physical therapy through the University of Scranton in 2013. Patti has been actively practicing in the field of physical therapy for over 30 years and has gained a wide variety of clinical experiences in outpatient physical therapy. Her vast experience ranges from treating within a hospital setting to outpatient orthopedics working with patients spanning from infants -100 years old!