Gary Shiffman, PT, ATC
- Bachelor's Degree, Vassar College
- Certification in Physical Therapy, College of Physicians & Surgeons, Columbia University
- Physical Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction Therapy (BFRT)
- Post-Op Rehabilitation of shoulder/elbow and knee conditions
- Treatment of pediatric and adolescent athletes
Gary Shiffman is a licensed physical therapist and athletic trainer in NJ. He is the Clinical Director of Professional's Mahwah clinic in Bergen County. He was the former Head Athletic Trainer, St. Joseph Regional HS, Montvale, Ridgefield Memorial HS. Gary was born and raised in NY but has lived in NJ since 1985.
Jaclyn Giangrande, PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Rutgers University
- Bachelor's Degree, Biology, Ramapo College
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
Graduated from Ramapo College of NJ with Bachelors in Biology where I played softball for 4 years. Was drawn to the profession of physical therapy after my grandfather fell ill requiring intense rehabilitation. I continued my education at Rutgers University School of Health Related Professions where I received my Doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2017. I have recently finished a 13 month Orthopedic Residency program with Pro PT/NYIT and will be sitting for my exam in March 2020.