Jason Barone, DPT, SFMA
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Sage Graduate School
- Bachelor’s Degree, Athletic Training, Dominican College
- TMJ Therapy
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Preventative rehabilitation
- Sports Physical Therapy
Jason was a 3 sport Athlete (baseball, football, hockey) throughout high school and played 4 years of varsity baseball at D2 Dominican College. Jason underwent right shoulder surgery and attended physical therapy following to aide in his full return to play. He was in a health care undergraduate program and the transition into PT was a no brainer as he wanted to help others on their roads to recovery.
Margaret Vieira, DPT, PT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Dominican College of Blauvelt
- Bachelor's Degree, Marketing, Florida International University
I was born in Guyana, South America. I was a lover of all things. I participated in sports, music, dance, acting, academics and I found that I enjoyed them all. I studied Jazz vocal performance as an associate's degree and went on to finish my BA in Marketing. I decided to pursue PT after my cousin was tragically hit my a car. He was in a coma for over a month, and when he awoke, he needed therapy to relearn every human task. I was so memorized by his recovery and the professionals that helped bring him back to the healthy, happy boy he was. I knew then, that PT was what I needed to do with my life. The rest is history.