Tour Our Merrick HT Physical Therapy Clinic
Physical Therapist Staff
Anna Chow PT, MA, OCS, CHT
Regional Director of Operations
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist, Orthopedic Clinical Specialist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
Nancy K. Marder OTR, CHT
- Advanced Master's Degree, Occupational Therapy, New York University
- Bachelor's Degree, Occupational Therapy, SUNY Buffalo
- Board Certified Hand Therapist
- Custom splint fabrication
- Treatment of a variety of diagnoses including tendon repair, nerve injury, tendonitis, and fractures
- Simple to complex upper extremity problems
- Pediatric reconstructive surgery for cerebral palsy and congenital differences