Professional Physical Therapy Clinic
Merrick, NY – Hand Therapy
Complete this short form and our patient care coordinators will reach out to schedule an appointment at your convenience.
2108 Merrick Mall
(@ 50 Johnston Place)
Merrick, NY 11566
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
7:00 am – 8:00 pm
7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Professional Hand Therapy in Merrick is a leading provider of Hand Therapy in New York.
Tour our Merrick, NY - Hand Therapy occupational therapy clinic
Physical Therapist Staff
Anna Chow PT, MA, OCS, CHT
Regional Director of Operations
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist, Orthopedic Clinical Specialist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
Nancy K. Marder OTR, CHT
- Advanced Master's Degree, Occupational Therapy, New York University
- Bachelor's Degree, Occupational Therapy, SUNY Buffalo
- Board Certified Hand Therapist
- Custom splint fabrication
- Treatment of a variety of diagnoses including tendon repair, nerve injury, tendonitis, and fractures
- Simple to complex upper extremity problems
- Pediatric reconstructive surgery for cerebral palsy and congenital differences