Professional Physical Therapy Clinic
Complete this short form and our patient care coordinators will reach out to schedule an appointment at your convenience.
2108 Merrick Mall
(@ 50 Johnston Place)
Merrick, NY 11566
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
7:00 am – 8:00 pm
7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Professional Hand Therapy in Merrick is a leading provider of Hand Therapy in New York.
Tour our Merrick HT physical therapy clinic
Physical Therapist Staff
Anna Chow PT, MA, OCS, CHT
Regional Director of Operations
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist, Orthopedic Clinical Specialist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
Nancy K. Marder OTR, CHT
- Advanced Master's Degree, Occupational Therapy, New York University
- Bachelor's Degree, Occupational Therapy, SUNY Buffalo
- Board Certified Hand Therapist
- Custom splint fabrication
- Treatment of a variety of diagnoses including tendon repair, nerve injury, tendonitis, and fractures
- Simple to complex upper extremity problems
- Pediatric reconstructive surgery for cerebral palsy and congenital differences