Jaclyn Quinn, OTR/L, CHT
- Master's Degree, Occupational Therapy, Quinnipiac University
- Certified Hand Therapy (CHT)
- Hand/wrist/elbow injuries and surgeries
- Flexor tendon repairs
- Nerve related conditions of the upper extremity
- Ligament repairs/reconstruction
- Splint fabrication
I studied Occupational Therapy as a student athlete at Quinnipiac University. Upon graduation, I knew I wanted to work towards becoming a Certified Hand therapist after seeing how debilitating hand/UE injuries can be. I joined Professional shortly after and I am now a Certified Hand therapist working with an array of hand/wrist/elbow conditions.
Alexia Santiago, OTR/L, CHT
- Master’s of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy, NYU
- Occupational Hand Therapy
- Upper extremity conditions
- Splinting techniques
I have been working with Professional Hand Therapy since 2017, I began as a therapist within the company in 2019. I have been interested in working with patients with orthopedic hand and upper extremity conditions very early in my career and have continually developed my skills since. I am well versed in numerous upper extremity conditions and splinting techniques and enjoy working with Long Island and New York City Orthopedic Hand Surgeons.