Jaclyn Baldini, PT, DPT
- Bachelors Degree, Health Science Studies and Biology, Quinnipiac University
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy, Quinnipiac University
- The Scapula’s Role in Shoulder Rehab
- The Sacroiliac Joint
- Cervical Radiculopathy (+/- Headaches)
- Back pain in Post Partum Women
- Rehab for Dancers, Cheerleaders, and Gymnasts
- Post Op Rehab
Jaclyn Baldini joined Professional Physical Therapy in March 2014, and currently holds a dual role in Professional PT's Millburn clinic as both physical therapist and clinical director.
Jaclyn is a NJ state licensed Physical Therapist and enjoys working in the outpatient setting where she can work with patients of all ages and activity levels.
Amy Walsh, PT
- Bachelor's Degree, Physical Therapy, University of Hartford
- Graston Technique
- Manual Therapy
Amy Walsh is a Physical Therapist that has worked in the field for over 20 years. She has held different roles in her career from Physical Therapist to director of an outpatient clinic. Amy has taken classes in TRX, Graston technique, Kinesio taping, Mulligan, myofascial release courses and taken several great lakes courses, etc. She is a member of the APTA. Her focus is on manual technique and she believes strongly in the mind/body connection. Amy enjoys running and is an avid exerciser. She has completed a couple of marathons and a few 24-hour races.
Brian Brunckhorst, PT, MS
- Sacred Heart University, Master's in Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Surgical and non-surgical hip injuries
- Movement Impairment Syndromes
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement
Former Division I college baseball player at Sacred Heart University, where I received my Master's in Physical Therapy in 2004.