Anna Chow PT, MA, OCS, CHT
Regional Director of Operations
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist, Orthopedic Clinical Specialist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
James Macaluso PT, DPT, OCS
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Touro College 2007
- Master’s Degree, Orthopedic Manual Therapy, Touro College 1997
- Bachelor’s Degree, Physical Therapy, New York University 1988
- Received Founder’s Day Award for Highest Academic Achievement
- Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedic physical Therapy since 1998
- Holds teaching positions in the DPT Programs at Tour College and New York Institute of Technology
- Treats a variety of orthopedic/neurological conditions of the spine and extremities Post-surgical and non-surgical
- Has been teaching the Osteopathic Approach to Manual Therapy using MET and Direct Mobilization Techniques at Touro College and New York Institute of Technology, for over 15 years
- Mentored Post-Doctoral fellows in the Orthopedic Residency Programs at NYU and Touro College
- Prior to pursuing his Physical Therapy career James was Captain of the NYU Men’s Ice Hockey Team and enjoys treating the Athletic population