Professional Physical Therapy Clinic
New Hyde Park, NY
Complete this short form and our patient care coordinators will reach out to schedule an appointment at your convenience.
270-03 Hillside Avenue
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Monday – Friday
7:00am – 7:00pm
9:00am – 12:00pm
Professional Physical Therapy in New Hyde Park is a leading provider of Physical Therapy in New York.
Tour our New Hyde Park, NY physical therapy clinic
Physical Therapist Staff
Anna Chow PT, MA, CHT
Regional Director of Operations
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
James Macaluso PT, DPT, OCS
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Touro College 2007
- Master’s Degree, Orthopedic Manual Therapy, Touro College 1997
- Bachelor’s Degree, Physical Therapy, New York University 1988
- Received Founder’s Day Award for Highest Academic Achievement
- Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedic physical Therapy since 1998
- Holds teaching positions in the DPT Programs at Tour College and New York Institute of Technology
- Treats a variety of orthopedic/neurological conditions of the spine and extremities Post-surgical and non-surgical
- Has been teaching the Osteopathic Approach to Manual Therapy using MET and Direct Mobilization Techniques at Touro College and New York Institute of Technology, for over 15 years
- Mentored Post-Doctoral fellows in the Orthopedic Residency Programs at NYU and Touro College
- Prior to pursuing his Physical Therapy career James was Captain of the NYU Men’s Ice Hockey Team and enjoys treating the Athletic population