Julianne Roccuzzo, PT, DPT, CKTP
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Rutgers University
- Bachelor's Degree, Biology, Loyola University Maryland
- Certified in Kinesiotaping (CKTP)
- Physical Therapy
- Outpatient Orthopedics
Julianne is a graduate of Loyola University Maryland with a BS in Biology and Rutgers University with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy. Julianne primarily treats orthopedic injuries, but also has an interest in neurological disorders such as gait and balance issues. As a high school and collegiate athlete, she also enjoys treating athletes of all ages and sports. She has a certification in Kinesiotape application. In her spare time, she likes to run, cook, read and attend Yankees games.
Ryan O’Connor, PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Long Island University
- Bachelor's Degree, Exercise Science, University of Delaware
After graduating early from University of Delaware in 2017, Ryan went on to attend physical therapy school at Long Island University in
Brooklyn. He completed one of his clinical rotations with Professional PT in the Rutherford location before being hired to work in
Oradell full time. He has an interest in treating orthopedic conditions, vestibular therapy, and sport-specific injuries. He is an avid
sports fan, especially of the Boston Red Sox.