Thomas Kaynak, PT, DPT, ATC
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Temple University
- Master's Degree, Physical Therapy, University of Delaware
- Bachelor's Degree, Movement Science with a concentration in Athletic Training, William Paterson University
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA)
- Sports medicine
- Spine Specialist
- Work Conditioning
- Total Joint Replacement
- Conservative Care
- Post-Surgical Care
Clinical Director and treating Physical Therapist with over 25 years experience in treating patients of all ages. Specializing in Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, managing injury from acute care to non-operative and post-operative rehabilitation.
David J Wong, PT, DPT, OCS
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, South College
- Bachelor's Degree, Physical Therapy, Rutgers University
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS)
- Manual Therapy
- Work Conditioning
- Orthopedics, post-operative
David earned his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from South College in Tennessee. Prior to this, he received his Bachelor’s degree in Applied Kinesiology from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ. His clinical experiences involve orthopedics, therapeutic neuroscience education, post-surgical care, subacute care, and manual therapy. He is also an Orthopedic Certified Specialist following completion of residency with Evidence in Motion. David enjoys treating patients with a variety of orthopedic and sports injuries. He learns from each individual’s story and builds relationships with his patients. He focuses on educating patients on pain science and tailors each session’s hands-on time, exercise and home program to align with each person’s personality, body type, functional goals and/or sport.
In his free time, David is helping out with his church. He likes to travel, play video games, practice piano, listen to music and hang out with family and friends. When it’s warm, David will not turn down a good hike, trip to the beach or a fun bike ride.