Sasha Cyrelson PT, DPT, OCS
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Temple University
- Master's Degree, Physical Therapy, Temple University
- Bachelor's Degree, Creative Arts in Therapy, Russell Sage College
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Mastery Certified Manual Therapist
- LSVT BIG Certified - Treatment approach for people with Parkinson's Disease
- Certified in Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Certified in Falls Prevention Specialist
- Work Conditioning
- Dry Needling
- Special rehabilitative needs for those in dance, gymnastics, and related disciplines
Sasha has been practicing physical therapy since 1996. She takes a holistic, hands-on, and proactive approach to her patients’ treatment. She is passionate about helping her patients alleviate their pain and return to the activities they enjoy. Dr. Cyrelson has been an athlete and involved in dance (ballet, jazz, modern) since the age of 5. She danced through college, graduate school, and beyond. Her personal experience, education, and training, give her a unique insight into the special rehabilitative needs of dancers, gymnasts, and athletes at all levels.
Sasha graduated cum laude from Russell Sage College with a BA in Creative Arts in Therapy (Dance). She earned her Master of Physical Therapy degree and later her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Temple University. Following graduation, she was recruited by Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia, working with Dr. Rothman and others developing and implementing knee and hip protocols.
Looking to expand her skills, Sasha worked as a traveling physical therapist, eventually becoming licensed in 11 states. Working with a wide range of age groups, ailments, and settings enabled her to develop an evidence-based treatment approach that combines manual therapy, appropriate exercises, and patient education. The result is most often a quick return to optimal health with a minimized risk of repeat injury.
Dr. Cyrelson is an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS). She is also American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) credentialed as a clinical instructor and has served as both secretary and then Vice Chair for the Southern District of the APTANJ. Sasha is a Mastery Certified Manual Therapist (MCMT), Certified in Vestibular Physical Therapy, and is recognized as a specialty provider for Parkinson's disease and movement disorders (Certification in LSVT BIG - an innovative and clinically-proven method for improving mobility and function in individuals with Parkinson's).
Sasha has developed and led successful, private orthopedic clinics for over 20 years and served as Director of Rehabilitation Services for two hospitals. She is an avid skier and returns to the Catskills often to ski with her children and family.
Jess Barsotti PT, DPT, ATC, FAAOMPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Boston University
- Bachelor's Degree, Athletic Training, Boston University
- American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Boston University Institute of Manual Therapy Fellowship
- Volunteering for the Boston Athletic Association
- Manual therapy and Medical Exercise Therapy
- Developing new treatment techniques for plantar fasciitis and sciatica
- Educating future physical therapists
Jess received his bachelors degree in Athletic Training from Boston University in 2006 and went on to receive a doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from Boston University in 2008.
During his clinical rotations, he had the opportunity to work with the Indiana Pacers and the BU Ice Hockey Team. Jess also assisted as a medical volunteer for the Boston Athletic Association's 2005 and 2006 Boston Marathons. Jess served as the Head Athletic Trainer at Arlington High School for the 2008-2009 school year.
Dr. Barsotti completed the Boston University Institute of Manual Therapy Fellowship in 2016 and is now a Fellow in the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists. Jess served as clinical director of Professional PT’s Boston Financial District clinic from 2014-2017 and then as the clinical director of Professional PT’s Watertown clinic which opened in 2018-2019.
In 2019 Jess moved with his family back to New Jersey and joined the Sicklerville clinic.