Spencer Ulrich MS, PT
Partner, Regional Clinical Director, New Jersey
NJ Lic. #: 40QA01453700
Spencer Ulrich is a NY/NJ state licensed Physical Therapist, and is currently the Regional Clinical Director of our New Jersey offices. Prior to being named RCD, Spencer was Clinical Director in our Summit NJ and Grand Central offices in New York City. Spencer’s specialty lies in rehabilitating various pathologies of the knee and shoulder. As a resident of Berkeley Heights, Spencer is pleased to now be serving the community in which he lives.
While away from Professional, Spencer enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, as well as playing a round of golf!
Sasha Cyrelson, PT, DPT, OCS, MCMT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Temple University
- Master's Degree, Physical Therapy, Temple University
- Bachelor's Degree, Creative Arts in Therapy, Russell Sage College
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Mastery Certified Manual Therapist
- LSVT BIG Certified - Treatment approach for people with Parkinson's Disease
- Certified in Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Special rehabilitative needs for those in dance, gymnastics, and related disciplines