- Bachelor's Degree, Business Administration, Rutgers University
- Certificate of Proficiency, Physical Therapy, Kean College/UMDNJ
- Medicare, CPR, Rutgers S.A.F.E.T.Y.
- American Physical Therapy Association, PTPN (Physical Therapy Provider Network)
- Continuing Education (Osteoporosis, Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain, Body Balance for Performance – Golf, McConnell Taping, The Female Athlete, When the Foot Hits the Ground Everything Changes, Management of Shoulder & Elbow Disorders in Athletes, Sciatica or Intermittent Vascular Claudication, Total Motion Release, Effective Examination & Treatment of the Shoulder Complex: New Advances, Joint Replacement Rehabilitation for the Shoulder, Hip and Knee Arthroplasty, Update on Managing Low Back, Knee and Ankle Problems: What’s the Latest Evidence?, The Pilates Method for use as Therapeutic and Corrective Exercise, Sports Injuries)