Our South Plainfield facility was previously known as ProCare Physical Therapy.
201 Durham Ave.
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Monday – Friday
7:00am – 8:00pm
Professional Physical Therapy in South Plainfield is a leading provider of Physical Therapy in New Jersey.
Alex Bua PT, DPT, OCS
Regional Director of Operations
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, UMDNJ
- Master's Degree, Kean University
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Manual Therapy
- Bachelor's Degree, Business Administration, Rutgers University
- Certificate of Proficiency, Physical Therapy, Kean College/UMDNJ
- Medicare, CPR, Rutgers S.A.F.E.T.Y.
- American Physical Therapy Association, PTPN (Physical Therapy Provider Network)
- Continuing Education (Osteoporosis, Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain, Body Balance for Performance – Golf, McConnell Taping, The Female Athlete, When the Foot Hits the Ground Everything Changes, Management of Shoulder & Elbow Disorders in Athletes, Sciatica or Intermittent Vascular Claudication, Total Motion Release, Effective Examination & Treatment of the Shoulder Complex: New Advances, Joint Replacement Rehabilitation for the Shoulder, Hip and Knee Arthroplasty, Update on Managing Low Back, Knee and Ankle Problems: What’s the Latest Evidence?, The Pilates Method for use as Therapeutic and Corrective Exercise, Sports Injuries)