Noah Citsay, MSPT, CSCS
- Master of Science, Physical Therapy, Sacred Heart University
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, Sacred Heart University
- CSCS Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Sports Performance – USA Weightlifting
I enjoy treating athletes of all ages and backgrounds. I enjoy treating athletes and patients with shoulder, spine, and hip injuries. I place not only focused treatment on the injury of need but also focuses on overall movement of the patients and athlete. I have my patients perform higher level movements that we do everyday including squatting, lunging, reaching, step ups, and step downs.
Patrick Maybury, PT, DPT, CMP
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Quinnipiac University
- Physical Therapy
- Vestibular Therapy
- Dry Needling
I enjoy using manual therapy combined with therapeutic exercises in order to improve the well being of athletes, post-surgical patients, and everyone in between. I utilize trigger point dry needling, spinal manipulation, and joint mobilization to improve range of motion and strength to help patients return to their favorite activities quickly and safely.