Brian Brateris, DPT, PT, CKTP
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Stockton University
- Bachelor's Degree, Public Health, Stockton University
- Certified KinesioTape Practitioner
- APTA NJ, Orthopedic and Sports Section
- Orthopedic, Sports, and Surgical Rehab
- Occupational Rehab
- Spine Specialist
- First Responder Specialty Rehab - Fire, EMS, and Police
I grew up in Coastal Monmouth County and though a long career of high school sports and fitness hobbies developed a special interest in how people move and heal. This lead me to pursue a career using that curiosity, which fit very well with Physical Therapy. Since then I have taken special interest in neighborhood style rehabilitation of general injuries with patients of all ages as well as specific populations with unique performance needs; including athletes, surfers, and First Responder specific rehab programs for Fire, Police and EMS.
Nathaniel Santos, PT, DPT
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Seton Hall University
My name is Dr. Nathaniel Santos. I am a physical therapist at the Professional Physical Therapy location in Hazlet. I have experience treating LBP, neurological disorders, musculoskeletal injuries, and post-op surgical patients.