Professional Physical Therapy Clinic
Complete this short form and our patient care coordinators will reach out to schedule an appointment at your convenience.
1150 Hall of Fame Avenue
(W. Columbus Avenue)
Springfield, MA 01105
Monday – Thursday
7:00 am – 6:00 pm
7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Welcome to our Physical Therapy Clinic in Springfield, MA. Our patient-centric treatment philosophy focuses on providing exceptional and compassionate care to the entire person, not just their injury. Founded in 1998, Professional Physical Therapy is a leading provider of physical therapy and sports medicine services with clinic locations throughout New England. Contact our Physical Therapists in Springfield, MA today to develop a customized pain treatment and rehabilitation plan.
Our Springfield facility was previously known as ProEx Physical Therapy.
Tour our Springfield, MA physical therapy clinic
Physical Therapist Staff
David Scaplen PT, OCS
Regional Director of Operations
- Bachelor's Degree, Physical Therapy, Northeastern University
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- T.P.I. Certified: Level I
- Graston Technique: Level I
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Clinical and Operational Education
- Complete Shoulder Injuries & Surgeries