Tour Our Syosset Physical Therapy Clinic
Physical Therapist Staff
Anna Chow PT, MA, OCS, CHT
Regional Director of Operations
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist, Orthopedic Clinical Specialist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
Victoria Wilson PT, DPT, ATC
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, New York Institute of Technology
- Orthopedic Residency, New York Institute of Technology
- Bachelor’s of Science, Athletic Training, University of South Carolina
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Athletic Trainers' Association
- First Aid
- Athletic injuries especially ACL rehab