Anna Chow PT, MA, OCS, CHT
Regional Director of Operations
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist, Orthopedic Clinical Specialist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
Glen Rowell PT, DPT, OCS
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Touro College
- Master's Degree, Orthopedic Physical Therapy, Touro College
- Bachelor's Degree, Physical Therapy, New York University
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Certified Hip Specialist through Hospital for Special Surgery
- Teaching positions at Touro College, NYU, NYIT, and Kingborough College
- Mentors students in NYU and Touro College’s PT Orthopedic Residency Programs