Professional Physical Therapy Clinic
Williston Park, NY
Complete this short form and our patient care coordinators will reach out to schedule an appointment at your convenience.
397 Willis Avenue
Williston Park, NY 11596
Monday – Friday
7:00am – 8:30pm
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Professional Physical Therapy in Williston Park is a leading provider of Physical Therapy in New York.
Tour our Williston Park, NY physical therapy clinic
Physical Therapist Staff
Anna Chow PT, MA, OCS, CHT
Regional Director of Operations
Anna Chow is a NYS licensed Physical Therapist, Orthopedic Clinical Specialist and Certified Hand Therapist. She is a graduate of New York University with a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy and a Master's Degree in Biomechanics & Ergonomics. She also completed a Hand Fellowship at Texas Woman's University. Anna has worked at Mt. Sinai Medical Center and joined Professional in 2001.
Anna is a hands-on therapist who is skilled in a variety of treatment techniques. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and American Society of Hand Therapy.
Glen Rowell PT, DPT, OCS
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Touro College
- Master's Degree, Orthopedic Physical Therapy, Touro College
- Bachelor's Degree, Physical Therapy, New York University
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Certified Hip Specialist through Hospital for Special Surgery
- Teaching positions at Touro College, NYU, NYIT, and Kingborough College
- Mentors students in NYU and Touro College’s PT Orthopedic Residency Programs