We know you have choices when it comes to your health. We also know that smarter choices lead to better outcomes…and who doesn’t want better outcomes?
If you live or work in New Jersey and are in need of physical therapy due to pain, injury, or an orthopedic condition, Professional Physical Therapy can help you get back to the activities you love. But if that’s not enough, here are a few more reasons to give us a try…
- Not all injuries are created equal…and neither should treatment plans. While injuries can be very similar from one person to the next, we realize that each person’s needs and goals are unique. That’s why we believe in treating the entire person, not just their injury. In addition, many of our clinicians have advanced certifications and training, with the ability to offer specialized therapeutics, such as McKenzie Method®, Manual Therapy, Vestibular Therapy, TMJ Therapy, and many others.
- We’re everywhere you need us to be. With more than 50 locations across Bergen, Camden, Essex, Hudson, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex and Union Counties, there’s bound to be a location near you. If you live near one location and work near another – no problem! You can follow the same treatment plan from multiple locations. Our therapists will work together to ensure that you’re receiving consistent care in any location, with any therapist.
- Our patients would recommend us. More than 90% of our patients said they would recommend us. Plus, we’ve earned a world-class Net Promoter Score® (NPS) that’s 24% higher than the industry standard!* When our patients were surveyed about their experience with us, they’ve mentioned our state-of-the-art locations, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff, convenient appointment times, among many other reasons why they enjoyed their experience with us.
- We’re In-Network with the Major Insurance Providers in New Jersey, including:
- Horizon BCBS of New Jersey
- United Healthcare/Oxford
- Workers’ Compensation
For a full list of our participating insurance plans, visit https://www.professionalpt.com/insurances-we-accept/
If you’re in need of physical therapy, why not give us a try?
Visit https://www.professionalpt.com/request-appointment/ to request a physical therapy appointment today.