By Professional Physical Therapy
Professional Physical Therapy, a leading provider of outpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation services in the Northeast, is proud to announce its certification as a 2023-2024 Great Place to Work® for the second year in a row. Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture, employee experience and the leadership behaviors proven to deliver market-leading revenue and increased innovation. The certification is a testament to Professional’s commitment to fostering an inclusive work environment that aligns with their collaborative company culture.
“It is exciting to be part of an organization that has been recognized as a Great Place to Work for two consecutive years. It says a lot about our people and our culture, which is something that I am very proud of. One of our key goals is to try and offer opportunities to allow our team members to meet their professional goals and objectives, while having some fun along the way”, said Steve Schneider, CEO of Professional.
The prestigious award is based entirely on what current employees say about their experience at Professional. Over 500 of their employees completed the program’s signature Trust Index© Survey that covered a variety of workplace quality experiences. The results show that we scored high in areas such as camaraderie and pride. Highlights from the survey include:
- 97% of our employees feel that they work in a physically safe environment.
- 96% of our employees feel they are treated fairly regardless of their sexual orientation.
- 95% of our employees feel they are treated fairly regardless of their race.
- 92% of our customers would rate the service we deliver as “excellent.”
- 88% of employees feel they can be themselves around their job.
Results are based on employees’ experiences, no matter who they are or what they do. Within the survey, employees gave personal feedback regarding what they feel about the company.
- “The people are great to work with and always very understanding.”
- “I love my clinic! This clinic is amazing and we’re really like a family here.”
- “The amount of support for continued education and the professional yet fun environment make it a great place to work.”
- “Equal opportunities across the board to both new and long-term employees.”
- “Everyone is willing to work with me in terms of employee needs and flexibility.”
- “I enjoy everyone’s passion for what they do, great learning opportunities, and enjoyable work environment.”
Professional Physical Therapy is actively hiring across multiple departments. If you are looking to grow your career at a company that puts its people first, visit Professional’s careers page.
About Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture. Since 1992, they have surveyed more than 100 million employees around the world and used those deep insights to define what makes a great workplace: trust. Great Place to Work helps organizations quantify their culture and produce better business results by creating a high-trust work experience for all employees. Everything they do is driven by the mission to build a better world by helping every organization become a Great Place to Work for All™. Learn more about the program at Greatplacetowork.com.
About Professional Physical Therapy
Professional Physical Therapy, headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of outpatient physical and hand therapy and rehabilitation services throughout the New York Metropolitan area, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.
Professional’s patient-centric treatment philosophy is focused on providing exceptional, compassionate care to the entire person, and not just their injury. Their licensed Physical Therapists design customized treatment plans, using the most innovative therapeutics, to help patients achieve and exceed their goals. Service offerings include telehealth, in-home physical therapy, and outpatient physical, hand, and occupational therapy in over 190 clinics throughout the Northeast. Please visit us at Professional Physical Therapy.