Do you know someone who would be a perfect fit at Professional Physical Therapy?
We are offering a $1,500 referral bonus if a clinical employee (Physical Therapist or Hand Therapist) is hired who was referred by a person outside the organization.
- Full job descriptions can be found in our open opportunities.
- To make a referral or to learn more about the program, please email the candidate’s resume to email@example.com. Upon receipt of the resume, you will receive an email acknowledging we have received the resume. (Certain rules, restrictions and eligibility requirements apply.)
The External Referral Bonus program (the “Program”) offers a one-time referral payment to unaffiliated persons to help Professional attract, hire, and retain the very best talent.
Details to be eligible to participate in Professional’s External Referral Bonus Program:
The External Referee (You):
- Must be an individual person (i.e., not a business entity), and a legal resident of the United States
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Cannot be associated with or a consultant of a staffing/recruiting agency.
- Cannot refer yourself
The Candidate (Your referral):
- Cannot be a past employee/contractor of Professional
- Must be a candidate that Professional is not actively recruiting or who has not had a dialogue with Professional about career opportunities within the last 6 months
- If your referred candidate is hired, he/she must remain employed with Professional for a minimum of 6 months and be in good performance standing.
Any referral is valid for 6 months from the time of submittal
If you are eligible to participate in the Program, Professional shall issue one external referral payment in the amount of $1,500 (gross) if you should submit a referral and it is a successful, regular, full-time hire, and such referred employee:
- Acknowledges that he or she was referred by you on our employment application.
- Completes 6 months of continuous, active employment with Professional.
- Is in good performance standing at the end of the 6-month period.
- Is still employed by Professional at the time the external referral bonus is to be paid.
- The bonus will be paid after 30 days following the six-month tenure of the employee
You must complete and return IRS Form W-9 (and any other documentation that Professional may require) to receive the referral bonus.
Payments will be made by company check from Professional Physical Therapy after receipt of completed W-9.
In accordance with IRS guidelines, the referee will receive a 1099 for the year payment was received.