Analysis of an athlete’s running mechanics can be a valuable tool in the development of Speed, Agility, and Efficiency of Movement, as well as the prevention of future injuries.
Our Running Analysis includes the following:
- Discussion of current and previous Training Patterns
- Discussion of current and previous Injuries
- Analysis of Flexibility and Balance
- Analysis of Strength and Endurance
- Postural Analysis
- Analysis of Shoe Wear Patterns
- DARTFISH™ video analysis of Movement Patterns during running, assessed from six different angles
- Breakdown of abnormal or inefficient Movement Patterns
Post-analysis, a program can be designed to address any deficiencies or abnormal patterns that were discovered, with the goal of creating a stronger, faster, healthier, and more efficient athlete.