If you’re interested in improving workplace productivity while increasing worker safety and reducing your company’s Worker’s Compensation premiums and claims, Professional’s Workplace Solutions may be the answer for you.
Ergonomic Work Station Assessment
Our highly trained and certified allied healthcare professionals can offer your employees an Ergonomic Work Station Assessment that will not only reduce workplace injuries, but increase employee productivity as well.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Customized Workstation Analysis
- Modifications to Work Habits, reducing aches & pains
- Improved Work Posture
- Self-stretching Programs
Functional Capacity Evaluation
At Professional, we are able to offer a full complement of tests to assess each
injured person’s ability to Return to Work.
These tests include:
- Musculoskeletal Screening
- Cardiovascular Endurance
- Static Strength Positions
- Carry and Lift Test (if applicable)
- PILE Test (Progressive Isoinertial Lifting Evaluation)
- Organic and Non-organic Pain Questionnaires
The assessment is a 2 to 4 hour exam using evidence-based research. As a result of the screening, we will be able to assess each employee’s physical demand level, and evaluate their readiness to return to work.
Reconditioning/Work Hardening Program
Sometimes completing rehabilitation after an injury just isn’t enough. Before your employees return to work, you should be able to gauge their ability to function in a workplace setting at the same capacity as before the injury.
Professional’s Re-conditioning/Work Hardening Program is custom-designed based on OSHA job protocols and/or company-specific job descriptions, preparing your employees to perform their job duties more efficiently. Programs may include, but are not limited to:
- Mimic of Daily Job Duties (2-3 hours of continuous work duties)
- Learning Proper Mechanics for job function (e.g., sitting or lifting postures)
- Basic Strength and Cardiovascular Training
These components, performed under the care of one of our certified allied healthcare professionals, will help the de-conditioned employee acclimate to work quicker, while learning how to prevent further injury.